HP ePrint Software Network and Wireless Printer
HP ePrint Software
HP ePrint Software or Mobile Print Driver HP ePrint is a mobile print driver for computers based on Windows or Macintosh operating systems that supports cloud printing, direct printing of HP ePrint Wireless, local area network (LAN) from any application to HP printers and HP ePrint Locations Public Printing. HP ePrint provides cellular printing features including finding and connecting to compatible printers, duplex printing, and several pages per sheet that can also print directly to network-connected HP Postscript printing devices. HP ePrint is an HP cellular print application for PCs.
This makes it easy for you to print from a desktop PC or laptop to any HP ePrinter. So you can easily print your digital content wirelessly to HP printers that are supported on local wireless networks (Wi-Fi), HP printers that enable Wireless or WiFi Direct, or via wired LAN. You can also print to printers that support your HP ePrint through the cloud at home, work, or when travelling, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet so that your work will be very easy. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations around the world that are connected to the Internet.
HP ePrint Software Functions:
- Fixed a failure to print to HP ePrint Cloud in some cases where Asian characters were used on behalf of printed documents.
- Fix the printer display name in the ePrint SW UI which contains junk characters in some cases where Asian characters are used to give the printer name.
- Fixed an intermittent failure to establish printer connections when using the wireless direct print path.
- Fixed various string translation problems in the local (non-English) environment.
- Support for Secure Internet Printing Protocol (IPPS) User Authentication.
- Support for printing to HP JA Connect Server fingerprint solutions.
- Support for the discovery of unicast DNS services for finding large area printers.
- Dynamic splash screen for HP Jet Advantage.
Download HP ePrint Software for Windows Operating System:
(Download) → HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (x32-bit)
Size: 26.2 MB
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.0 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit).
(Download) → HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (x64-bit)
Size: 31.2 MB
Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8.0 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
HP ePrint Software for Macintosh Operating System:
(Download) → Full Feature Software and Drivers
Size: 6.6 MB
macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capita), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion).